Below are all the members of NCWNZ National Group.
Click into the individual members below to view their charity summary.
Purpose & Structure
1. Serve women, the family and the community at the local, national and international level;
2. Research the needs of women and the family;
3. Engage in education for women, that helps in to advance women, the family and the community;
4. Collect and redistribute information of service to the community;
5. Maintain links with the National Councils of Women in other countries through the International Council of Women; and
6. Do anything incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above objects.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Acts as an umbrella / resource body
Sponsors / undertakes research, Provides advice / information / advocacy, Provides other finance (e.g. investment funds)
Education / training / research
Children / young people, Other charities, Older people, People with disabilities, Family / whanau
Incorporated as an Incorporated Society . Registered as a Charity CC49050.
NCWNZ is governed by the Board as set out in the Constitution.
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Please note: This charity is a member of a Group which submits Consolidated Annual Returns. To view these Annual Returns on the Group Summary click here. Any Annual Returns listed below were submitted when this charity was a single entity.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.