ADC is committed to the following:
- Reducing poverty through microfinance
- Empowering and enabling people to take control of their own economic situation and development
- Economically sustainable forms of development
- Creative and innovative solutions to traditional development problems
- Meaningful partnerships with those it serves
- Measurement of success by meaningful development outcomes, not merely resource inputs
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Makes grants to organisations (including schools or other charities)
Makes grants / loans to individuals, Acts as an umbrella / resource body, Provides human resources (e.g. staff / volunteers), Microfinance
Other (please state)
"ADC's Executive Board was made of independent and operational members elected by the Members of the organisation. The Board appointed an Executive Director, who was responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organisation, along with an Operations Committee. ADC's staff and members of the Operations Committee reported to the Executive Director.
ADC worked with two partner projects to achieve its purpose for the year ended 31 March 2016:
- Ekwendeni Savings and Credit Department (ESCD)
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.