Motivated by Jesus, we encourage Kiwis to act for justice to relieve poverty among the world’s most vulnerable people.
• To provide development aid in underdeveloped areas of the world and to provide and assist with programmes in health care, agricultural and vocational development and all areas of physical and economic need.
• To provide aid in areas of the world which suffer natural and economic disaster.
• To provide skilled personnel who can be seconded to lead or assist in development or humanitarian projects.
• To co-operate with other development and relief agencies.
• To advocate for justice by the Christian community for people in physical and financial need abroad.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Makes grants to organisations (including schools or other charities)
Provides advice / information / advocacy, Provides buildings / facilities / open space
Accommodation / housing, Education / training / research, Health, Environment / conservation, Emergency / disaster relief, Social services, Employment, Religious activities, International activities, Economic development, Fund-raising
Children / young people, Other charities, Older people, People with disabilities, Migrants / refugees, Religious groups
Independent Charitable Trust: primarily operating from Auckland. Member of Integral Alliance and Council for International Development.
This charity has been granted an exemption from filing an annual return by 31 December 2008 under Section 43 of the Charities Act 2005. The first annual return is due by 31 December 2009.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.